Saturday, May 10, 2014

X-MEN: Days of Future Past


               As we grow old there comes a time that we reminisce our past, asking ourselves what if we do that and what if we don’t.  Over the past years I gain weight from 120 lbs and now  160 lbs, that’s sad news for me. I am not that “malakas kumain”, I gain weight because of my lifestyle. I don’t have enough exercise because I have limited time for myself because I manage my own 2 branches of internet café.  The daily routine is when I wake up in the morning, I take a shower , open my business at 8am , have my meals  at the server (breakfast, lunch and dinner) which means I sit at my computer server all day. I just think of managing my business every day, how to earn money and help my family. I work every day 16 hours a day 7 days a week.
What would I correct from my past to save the future? If I can change my past maybe I will maintain my ideal weight by having extra time for myself by having a daily exercise, eating more healthy foods and a day off/relaxation time.  By correcting my past maybe I can prevent myself from gaining weight and have a healthy body.
 Here’s my before and after photo.

 I know that it is not too late for me to change my lifestyle. I will change my daily routine into a more  healthier day by starting my day with a daily 30 mins walk, eating a healthy meals and a relaxation time to ease the stress that I acquire through my work.



              I'm inspired with the movie X-MEN: Days of Future Past, they want to try to change their past because they've made so many mistakes in their past that makes who they are in the present. I hope that I can do that too.  We don't need to be  a super hero, a mutant or we don't have a super powers but we can still do great things and make our present lives more meaningful by changing our lifestyles, be healthier for our family and at the same time helping other people.





No comments:

Post a Comment